Bentwater Golf ClubLocated in Acworth near Marietta and Kennesaw, Bentwater Golf Club is home to one of Northwest Atlanta’s best golf courses with almost 7,000 yards from the back tees. The course, a parkland-style Mike Dasher design that opened to rave reviews in 2000, is known for its striking views of Red Top Mountain as well as the ponds, creeks and wetlands that are a highlight of each round at Bentwater.
Exciting improvements will be coming soon to Bentwater Golf Club. All are designed to enhance the member experience, and many are currently in process.
Completed Facility Improvements:
- Removal of over 150 trees creating better target lines and cart path maintenance
- Repaired all damaged cart path areas creating a smooth ride from tee to green throughout the entire course
- Renovated all course bunkers and practice green bunker using state-of-the-art Capillary Bunker system with new Tour Angle sand
- Rebuilt and upgraded the members’ practice experience on the practice range by leveling, regrading, and resodding landing areas for better drainage and range ball management as well as add new targets, hitting stations, and a seating area
- New cart staging pad located off the back patio with 2 new fire pits
- New golf course maintenance equipment and increased course maintenance budget with the goal to become the best condition golf course in the market
- New fleet of golf ClubCar golf carts
- New retaining wall with lighted caps
- Brand-New Bar 72
Still to come:
- A renovation and re-invention of the clubhouse and restaurant
- Extended dining area with trellis on the back patio